SWIMFIT MIDLOTHIAN COVID 19 COMMUNICATION
By attending a Swimfit Midlothian Session, you are:
- Automatically declaring you have read the Swimfit Midlothian COVID 19 Policy
- Read, understand and answered ‘no’ to all the Pre Class Wellness check questions every time you attend a session
Pre Class Wellness Check:
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, you should not attend class and follow the advice on NHS Inform Scotland. By attending the session you are declaring that you have read and understand the Pre Class Wellness Check:
- Have you or a member of your household or extended household, shown COVID 19 symptoms within the last 10 days?
- Have you or a member of your household or extended household tested positive for COVID 19 in the last 10 days?
- Are you or any of your household or extended household currently isolating due to showing COVID 19 symptoms or testing positive for COVID 19?
If you answer yes to any of the above questions, you should email Swimfit Mildothian to inform them and follow the advice on NHS Inform Scotland.
Here is a quick reminder of key class points:
- You must wear a facemask in the venue at all times when not in the pool
- Only enter the venue 5 minutes before your class start time
- You are required to use the hand sanitiser stations and abide by the one way system
- Bring ALL your own equipment
- Arrive beach ready – swimwear under clothes and slip on shoes
- No showers available
- Parents / guardians cannot enter the building with Teenfit Members
- Your name and contact telephone number will be passed to the venue at the end of each day. These will be held securely for 21 days and then destroyed. This is to ensure the venue can assist Test & Trace if required.